NavBar Pageset - Editing a Topic Collage
2. Select the Modify button in the upper right corner of the screen and choose Settings, Page Browser, then choose the page you're editing and choose Editor.
3. Select the photo button whose image you want to replace.
4. Select the Properties button in the top left corner.
5. On the Content tab, select the blue Select button to browse for an image.
Select the image you want, then select the green Select button at the top right corner of the screen.
6. Once you have replaced your image, you can rename the subtopic if necessary.
b. Select the Properties button.
7. In the Label field, type in the name for your new subtopic.
8. Select the tab for the subtopic you are editing. The tab will turn yellow when you have it selected.
9. Select the Properties button on the tab.
10. Select the grid to edit vocabulary. (For information on editing vocabulary, seeStroke & Brain Injury Persona pageset - Adding a Topic Collage.
11. Repeat steps 3-10 to modify other subtopics.
It is recommended that you do not move the image or label buttons around on this page. The hotspots will not appear in the correct place if these buttons are moved.