My Quickfires, Core, Quick Phrases, etc Buttons Have Stopped Working
1. Select the Settings button in the Toolbar.
If the Toolbar is hidden, first select the Modify Button at the top right corner of your screen. Then select Settings from the dialog that opens.
2. Select Page Browser from the Settings menu. The Page Browser will open.
3. Select the up a level arrow until you find the .Setup Wizard folder and select it.
4. Select the .Start Page and hit Open.
5. On the Customize Content dialog that opens, select the No thanks button in the lower left corner of the screen.
6. Select the appropriate level from the Select your level drop-down list that opens on the Customize Content dialog.
7. Select the green Next button in the lower right corner of the screen.
8. Select a layout (visual scene or grid.)
9. Select the green Next button in the lower right corner of the screen.
10. Select the green Done button in the lower right corner of the screen.
11. Select Start Communicating!