Getting started with Book Bridge
A literacy program that gives all elementary school students access to grade-level literature.
- To access, select Curriculum.
- Select Use Itto launch your targeted grade band.
- On the landing page, see the tiles listing each book.
- Select Program Documentation to find informative program level documents like the FAQs and the White Paper.
- On the landing page, select the book in which you want to teach.
- The Quick Lesson Guide is the first thing you will see. It is the roadmap for your day-to-day instruction.
- Begin the unit by selecting Chapter 1.
- The Chapter 1 folder find:
- A fully script ed Lesson Plan
- Activity Sets
- Individual Activities for the chapter
- Use the Culminating Lesson and Quiz at the end of the unit.
- Use the yellow toolbar to:
- Preview and download the Lesson Plan.
- Assign activities to students.
- Play activities.
- Add activities to My Playlist.
Happy reading with Book Bridge!