NavBar Pageset - How to Create a Photo Story
1. Select the Photo Stories topic from the NavBar.
3. Select Page Browser, choose the page you're editing, then select Editor.
7. Change the label to the name of your photo story and select an appropriate symbol.
9. Clear the check box next to Hidden to make this button visible.
11. Select the photo story that you just created.
13. Select Settings.
14. Select Page Browser.
15. Select the Photo Story 1 and choose Editor.
16. On the Page 1 tab, select the photo box, then select the Properties button.
18. Select the Images tab.
19. Select the first picture to use.
21. Select the text area.
24. Select the Page 2 tab to continue to add content to your photo story.