How Do I Add a Web Page Link To a Button Using Master Page in Compass?
1) Open Compass to the page where you want the button to reside.
2) Choose the settings Icon
3) Choose Editor
4) Choose the button you are creating
5) Select the properties button
6) Select the Actions Window
7) In the Search box, type in URL, select done on the keyboard.
8) Choose OpenApplicationWeb()
9) Add the page URL you want to go to from the button (i.e. Choose OpenApplicationWeb(“http://www.youtube.com”) You must use "quotes" before and after the web address.
10) Select the green check mark
11) Choose Done.
12) Close out of the application and test your button.