How can I swap buttons on a page in the Compass app?
1. Open the page with the buttons you want to swap.
2. Select the Settings button in the toolbar.
Note: If the Toolbar is hidden, first select the Modify Button at the top right corner of your screen, then Settings.
3. From the Settings menu, select Editor.
4. From the Editing Toolbar, select the drop down arrow next to Select, then select the blue Multi Selectarrow.
5. Select the two buttons that you want to swap.
6. Select the Layout button in the toolbar, and then choose Swap.
The two buttons will change places – you can then select the Exit button, and select Yes when asked if you want to save the changes.