How do I adjust the symbolate properties in Boardmaker Studio?
Use the controls in the Symbolate properties group to define symbol location, symbol height and width, and choose which words in the message window text to symbolate.
- In Boardmaker Studio edit mode, select the symbolate button on the page.
- In the button properties panel, make sure the Type is set to Symbolate.
- Under the Symbolate section, select whether you want the symbol to be on the top or bottom of the text using the Symbol Location drop down.
- Select the symbol height of the symbols (in pixels).
- Use the Symbolate drop-down menu to select which type of words you want to symbolate.
- Select the All Same Width check box to display each symbol at the same width.