Finding and Using Boardmaker Activities-to-Go
Boardmaker Activities-to-Go (BA2G) are free printable activities for everyone. This includes educators, speech language pathologists, behavior specialists, and parents.
Note: This tutorial was created using Google Chrome. Steps 4-5 will look slightly different if using another browser.
Accessing Boardmaker Activities-to-Go
- Go to https://goboardmaker.com.
- Hover over the Shop tab and Select Activities-to-Go.
- Scroll down to the unit you would like to download. Select the Green Title for the Level (or levels) you would like to download.
- If using Chrome, select Save on your computer. This will download the activities into a .zip folder on your computer. If using Internet Explorer or Firefox, Select Open or Save.
- Select the .zip folder in the bottom left corner of your screen.
- Select the activity you would like to open and print.
- Repeat step 6 to print and use additional activities.
Accessing Editable versions of Boardmaker Activities to Go and Extension Activities through the Boardmaker Community
- From https://goboardmaker.com, select BoardmakerOnline.com in the top menu bar. You can also type https://boardmakeronline.com in your browser.
- Select Log in and log in with the email address and password associated with your Tobii Dynavox single sign on account. Note: If you do not have an account, Select Register and follow the steps to create an account.
- From the Boardmaker Online homepage, hover over community and select Browse Groups.
- Search for Boardmaker Activities to Go in the Search bar and select Enter/Return on your keyboard.
- Select Boardmaker Activities to Go.
- Select Join Group.
If you have a Boardmaker Personal, Professional, or District account, you will now be able to edit, print, and assign Boardmaker Activities to Go activities and extension activities.
Click here to download the .pdf