Stroke & Brain Injury Persona Pageset - Editing Message Vocabulary
Each of the pages in your NavBar Pageset comes with a preset configuration of communicative intents on each page.
This organizational structure enables the user to quickly find items while providing a well-rounded set of communication utterances. These utterances can be quickly used independently or in conjunction with other utterances on the page.
- Column 1: Questions
- Column 2: General statements
- Column 3: Positive statements
- Column 4:Negative statements
There is no way to undo deleted or edited items. Consider all modifications carefully before confirming them.
!!!!!! This is for pageset version 2.2.0 and previous. In versions 2.2.1 and above the vocabulary database (settings> vocabulary) is no longer being used for Topic Messages. Changes made to topic message in the Vocabulary databsae will NOT be reflected on topic pages. Search for Stroke and Brain 2.2.1 and above, editing topic messages for instructions on adding messages in those versions of pagesets.
1. Select the topic from the NavBar.
2. Select the Modify button at the top right corner of the page , choose Settings, then Page Browser, the page you wish to edit, then Editor.
3. Select the tab name that corresponds to the message (hotspot) whose message you wish to edit. (Example: To edit messages for the Gameplay hotspot, select the Gameplay tab.)
4. Once the tab is selected, (it will be yellow when active) select the vocabulary grid box within that tab.
5. Select the Properties button.