1. Select the topic you wish to edit.
2. Select the Settings button from the Toolbar.
If the Toolbar is disabled, select the Modify button at the top right corner of the screen.
A dialog will open with two options. Select Settings
3. Select Page Browser
from the Settings menu.
4. Select the page and choose Editor
5. You will see up to four extra hotspots (shaded) along the left side of the page.
These will be labeled Subtopic 1, Subtopic 2, etc. Though they are hidden by default, they will become active once you begin to edit them.Each extra hotspot is linked to a subtopic tab and vocabulary grid with the matching name.
6. To use an empty hotspot, select it and drag it to the area of the screen you wish to target.
The hotspot can be resized as needed.
7. Select the Properties button on the hotspot. You can change the label of the hotspot by selecting in the Label text box and typing the new label.
Note: Do not worry about the Message. Hotspots will not speak a message without assigning the appropriate action.
It is recommended that you do not edit the actions on any of the hotspots.
8. For this hotspot to be visible when editing, it must be unhidden.Select the Misc tab on the properties panel. Clear the Hidden check box
9. To edit messages associated with this hotspot, you will need to select the tab that corresponds with that hotspot. We used Subtopic 1 in the example, so we will edit content in the tab labeled Subtopic 1.Select the Subtopic 1tab. (You will know it is selected when the tab turns from gray to yellow.)
10. Select the Properties button at the top left corner of the tab.
11. Select the text box next to Label, and enter a label that matches the one you used for your new hotspot.
12. Select the vocabulary grid.
13. Select the Properties button at the top left corner of the grid.
14. Select the blue Edit Vocabulary
15. Select New Message
16. Type the message that you wish to appear in that button.
In this case we have added “What class do we have next?” (We chose a question to maintain the format in all the other vocabulary grids.)
17. Select Save
18. To add more vocabulary, select the Manage
button at the top right corner of the screen.
19. Select New Item
20. Enter a label, symbol, and message for the new vocabulary message. It is strongly recommended that you follow the preset configuration of communicative intents when adding vocabulary messages.
21. Select Save
22. Select Done
23. Select Back
24. After you have completed editing, Select Exit
and then Yes
Did you make a mistake? Just select Edit from the toolbar. You can Undo, Redo, Delete, Cut, Copy, or even Duplicate a button.If you've made several changes, but want to revert back to the original copy of the page, select File from the toolbar, and then select Revert.