NavBar Pageset - Changing the Topic Thumbnail Image
Rather than images of objects, consider using images that show people and activity. This offers opportunities for richer communication and provides more contextual information.
1. Select the Settings button in the Toolbar.
2. Select Page Browser.
3. Select the page you're editing and choose Editor.
4. Select the topic picture you want to change.
7. Search for a symbol or image you want to use.
8. Select your symbol or image, then select the Select button at the top right corner of the page.
Moving Hotspots to Accommodate the New Topic Image1. Select the hotspot to move.
2. Select the center of the hotspot and drag it to its new location.
b. Select the Misc. tab.
c. Select the check box next to Hidden.
d. Select Save.
Change the Thumbnail in the Navigation Bar1. Select Levelsfrom the Navigation Bar.
2. Select Topics.
3. Select the Select Topics from Library button.
6. Select your image.
7. Select the green Select button at the top right corner of the screen.
8. Select Save.
9. Select Back.
10. Select Save.