Words in the message window will, by default, be highlighted as they are spoken. To customize the highlighting:
1. Select the Settings button located in the toolbar.
Note: If the Toolbar is hidden, first select the Edit Button at the top right corner of your screen.
2. Select Voice Settings from the Settings menu. The Settings menu will open.
3. Next to Highlighting, select Configure. The Highlighting menu will open.
4. Select a highlight type from the drop-down list.
Highlight Word: Each word will be highlighted when the message is spoken.
Highlight Word and Symbol:Each word and it's corresponding symbol will be highlighted.
Highlight Sentence:Each sentence will be highlighted
Highlight Sentence and Word: Each sentence will be highlighted (with Highlight Style 2) as it is spoken. Each word will be highlighted (with Highlight Style 1) as it is spoken.
5. Select a highlight style from the Highlight Style 1 and Highlight Style 2 drop-down lists.
Fill Color:The word (or sentence) will be highlighted with the color you choose.
Text Color: The text in the word or sentence will change to the selected color as it is spoken.
Outline Color:The word or sentence will be highlighted with the color you choose.
Invert: The text and text background color will switch as the word or sentence is spoken
6. Use the Color
buttons to select colors for Highlight Styles 1 and 2.
To prevent words from being highlighted, enter the Voice Settings Menu
and select Disabled
from the drop-down list next to Highlighting
When you have finished customizing your highlighting settings, select the green Done button in the top right corner of the screen.