How Do I setup switches on an I-110, I-12, or I-15 to work in Grid 3?
The following requires Grid 3, version 3.0.38 or newer.
You can now connect one or two switches to the switch ports of an I-110, an I-12, or I-15 and have switch access work in Grid 3. The key is to NOT use the Windows Settings Utility in this case – instead, please do the following:
- In Grid 3, select the Menu bar.
- Select Settings.
- Select Access.
- Select Switches.
- Select Connection.
- Select the drop-down menu and choose Keyboard.
- Select Switch 1 in the list.
- Select Change Key.
- Activate the switch that is plugged into Switch Port 1. The menu will close and return to the list of switches.
- Repeat steps 7 through 9 with changes to reflect Switch 2