How do I run a system restore on my I-13/I-16 device?
Following the steps on this article will end in the loss of all data on your device. Please follow these instructions carefully. If you believe you may need help with this, please contact technical support.
The steps below will work for the I-13 and I-16 as stated in the title. They will also work for I-12+ and I-15+ devices with Windows 10 Professional.
Plug in the device
Select the Start button, then select Settings > Update & Security > Recovery .
- Under Reset this PC, select Get started.
- Choose Remove everything.
- If you have a stable Internet connection, choose Cloud download. Choosing Cloud download will set up Windows completely updated once the device is reset so you won't have to run Windows updates afterwards.
- Do NOT select Change settings on the Additional settings page. Just choose Next.
- Now the reset will begin.