How do I play music and videos in the MyTobii software?
There are 3 main ways to play music and videos in MyTobii:
- MyTobii Media Player
- Using this application in MyTobii requires the MyTobii Entertainment license.
- MyTobii Media Player can play wma, mp3, mpg, mpeg, wmv, wm, or avi files
- Any music files you want to play need to be placed in My Documents/My MyTobii Music
- For videos the folder is Documents/My MyTobii Videos
- Mouse Control or an on-screen keyboard to access a 3rd party application for example:
- Using a sound card with headphones / Windows Media Player/ iTunes (needs to be installed) / play music/video through the internet.
- VS Communicator 4
- Use the pre-made page sets to listen to the music stored on your computer