To link a button to another page:
1. Select the Modify button in the top right corner of the page and choose Modify.
If the Toolbar is disabled, when you select the Modify button, a dialog will open with two options: Modify or Settings. Select the Modifybutton.
2. Select the button you wish to have open another page.
4. Select the blue Edit... button beside Actions.
The Script Editor will open.
5. Select Pages and Popups from the drop-down list in the left viewport. Then select the Open Page() action.
The Page Browser will open.
6. Navigate to the page that you want to open, then select the page and choose the Selectbutton in the top-right hand corner.
7. Select Done.
8. Select the green check mark in the corner to save your edit
Now your button will open the page of your choosing.