v6 Resizing buttons
Resizing a Single Button
- Hold down the Control key, on your keyboard, when resizing a button and the contents will resize as well.
- The text will automatically scale as well. If you would rather the text remain the same size, hold down both the Control and the Alt keys while resizing the buttons.
- To keep the button in the same width-to-height proportion, hold the Shift key down, as well as the Control key.
Resizing Multiple Buttons
- Select the buttons you wish to resize.
- Press and hold the Control key. A dashed rectangular boundary will appear. (note dotted frame in second example below.)
- Resize this new dashed boundary as if you were resizing a single button.