If your Boardmaker 7 application is opening and displaying in a 1/4 screen (the other 3/4 are black) this is a known bug related to scaling in Windows. See below for steps on how to correct.
1. Right-Click on your Boardmaker 7 shortcut
2. Select Properties
3. Select the Compatibility Tab
4. Select Change High DPI Settings
5. Check the box where it says Program DPI and then select Open Advanced Scaling Settings
6. Turn OFF the slider setting and then enter 100 in the field at the bottom
7 Select Apply
Please take a brief survey to help us improve.