Joining a group
Boardmaker Online groups allow you to share and discuss curriculum, activities, and relevant topics with other members of the Boardmaker community with similar interests. You can browse for groups you want to join.
- Select Community > Browse Groups. The Browse Groups page will open. This page lists all the public Boardmaker groups.
Note: A public group is open to all members of the community. A private group is available by invitation only.
Note: District subscription administrators have the option of limiting the group selection to those groups exclusive to their organization.
- You can:
- Use the search box at the top of the page to look for groups using a specific keyword (such as "autism"), or
- Use the drop-down list to sort the groups (newest, most activities, most members, most popular, etc.)
- Scroll through the groups that are displayed until you find a group that interests you.
- Select the group. The group page will open.
The group page lists all of the group’s activities (under the Activities tab), members (under the Members tab), and discussions on topics related to the group (under the Discussions tab).
- When you find a group you want to join, select Join Group. The group will be added to your My Groups page.