How I make a button speak in Boardmaker Version 6?
- Double-click the button you want to speak. The Button Actions dialog will appear.
- Select Speak Message in the Action Menulist.
- Enter the message you want this button to speak In the dialog, box.
- Click the OK button or press the Enter key on the keyboard when finished. The Speak Message action and its message now appear in the Assigned Actions and Action Details lists.
- Click OK or press Return when finished.
- Put the program in Use mode by choosing Dynamic Boards > Use or by pressing Ctrl + U. Try clicking on the buttons that have been assigned speak actions.
- Put the program back in Design mode by pressing the Esc key or pressing Ctrl + D.