How do I export board packages in Boardmaker Version 6?
- Choose File
- Choose Export.
- Choose either Individual Boards to a Package or Folder of Boards to a Package from the submenu.
- Select a board, multiple individual boards or a folder of boards to be packaged as appropriate for the export option you selected.
- Click the Open or Choosebutton when finished.
Tip: Multiple boards can be selected by holding down the Control (Ctrl) key on your keyboard while clicking on the individual boards. Any multimedia files (i.e., sounds, videos) associated with the selected boards will automatically be included in the board package.
- Select a location and enter a name for the packaged board. By default, the application will attempt to save board packages in your My Boards folder.
- Click the Savebutton. The board package can now be emailed, transferred to a memory stick, transferred over a network, archived as a backup, etc.