How do I export board packages in Boardmaker Version 6?
- Choose File
- Choose Export.
- Choose either Individual Boards to a Package or Folder of Boards to a Package from the submenu.
- Select a board, multiple individual boards or a folder of boards to be packaged as appropriate for the export option you selected.
- Click the Open or Choosebutton when finished.
- Select a location and enter a name for the packaged board. By default, the application will attempt to save board packages in your My Boards folder.
- Click the Savebutton. The board package can now be emailed, transferred to a memory stick, transferred over a network, archived as a backup, etc.