- Choose Dynamic Boards
- Choose Voice. The Choose Voices dialog appears.
- Click the Change Word Pronunciations button.
Note: Make sure the voice you need to edit is selected as the Main Voice.
- Type the word that need its pronunciation changed.
- Click the Play button to hear the current pronunciation.
Note: The screens shown in this example are for the SAPI voices. The pronunciation screens for the RealSpeak voices will look different, but function in a similar fashion.
- Click in the empty box in the middle of the screen.
- Type a phonetic spelling for the word. As you type each letter you will hear the progress of the new pronunciation.
- Click Play again if you need to hear the new pronunciation.
- Click Finishwhen you are satisfied with the new pronunciation.
Note: If you click the Phonemes button, you must enter language-specific phoneme