Getting started with Expedition Education
A literacy program that helps middle and high school students build knowledge of the world one country at a time.
- To access, select Curriculum.
- Select Use Itto launch the program.
- On the landing page, see the tiles listing each unit of study.
- Select Program Documentation. Within this section find:
- Standards Alignment folder
- Skills Inventories Implementation Guide
- Expedition Education White Paper
- Start with the Foundational Unit. The remainder of the units can be ordered according to your needs.
- The Quick Lesson Guide is the roadmap for your day-to-day instruction.
- The Unit At a Glancedefines goals for the unit and identifies important vocabulary.
- Begin the unit by selecting Book 1.
- Then select Day 1. Within in this folder you will find:
- A fully scripted Lesson Plan
- Activity Sets
- Individual Activities for the day
- Use the yellow toolbar to:
- Preview and download the Lesson Plan.
- Assign activities to students.
- Play activities.
- Add activities to My Playlist.
Happy exploring with Expedition Education!