Boardmaker Online Community jump start
What I need to knowFun fact
- Over 30,000 activities are posted on this website by Boardmaker users all over the world!
- Log-in or Register to Community using www.boardmakeronline.com
- Select the Activities tab from the red bar at the top.
- Select Community Activities.
- Type a general or specific search term in the search window.
- Use the options under “Narrow Your Results” to find the activities that meet your students’ needs.
- Select the title of the activity and then select the “+” sign under the title to place the activity in your My Activity folder
BMO: Do not download. Print, Edit, or Play using the Online Editor or Web Players.
Tips and Tricks
- Create folder - Organize your My Activities section using folders! Next to each activity select the compass tool to place the activity in the folder.
- Community- Use a group or create a group to share activities with your team.
ResourcesFrom the HELP tab on the red bar, select HELP and TRAINING CENTER
- Finding Activities on Boardmaker Online Community
- Opening Activities in v. 6
- What’s new in Boardmaker Studio?