Adding IEP goals and objectives
You can add IEP goals and objectives for your students and associate specific activities to these goals so that you can track a student's performance toward these goals.
- Select Students > Student Management. The Student Management page will open.
- Select the Student ID link of the student whose IEP goals you want to add. The Student Profile page will open.
- Select the IEP Goals tab.
- Select Add Goal. The Add Goal dialog will open.
- From the drop-down list, select either Select a sample IEP goal or Create a new goal.
- Select a sample IEP goal:From the drop-down list that opens, simply select one of the sample IEP goals.
Create a New Goal: When you select this option, the Add Goal Dialog will expand. Enter one of the student’s IEP goals in the Goal text box.
Shortcut: If the student’s goals exist in another system, simply copy the text from the other system and paste it into Goal text box.
- Select Add Objective, and, in the text box that opens, enter an objective for the IEP goal.
Note:You may add as many objectives for each IEP goal as you like. Select Add Objective for each new objective you want to add.
- Select Save & Close to add the IEP goal and its associated objectives to the student profile.