Guided Access helps you to stay focused on a task while using your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. Guided Access limits your device to a single app and lets you control which app features are available. Importantly, you can use Guided Access to disable the Home button when using Snap + Core First or Compass to prevent users from exiting the software.
You can use Guided Access to:
- Temporarily restrict your iOS device to a single app (such as Snap + Core First or Compass)
- Disable areas of the screen that aren’t relevant to a task, or areas where an accidental gesture might cause a distraction
- Disable the hardware buttons
To enabled Guided Access:
- Go to Settings > General > Accessibility > Guided Access.
- Turn on Guided Access.
- Tap Passcode Settings, then tap Set Guided Access Passcode.
- Enter a passcode, then reenter it. From here, you can also turn on Face ID or Touch ID as a way to end a Guided Access session.
To start Guided Access:
- Open the app that you want, then triple-click the Home button.
- If you want parts of your screen to stop responding to touch, use one finger to circle those areas. You can move or resize the circle, or tap the X to remove it.
- Tap Start.
To end Guided Access, triple-click the Home button, and then enter your Guided Access passcode.
Here is the full article: