If you would like a custom key guard and were instructed from customer service to take a screen shot, follow these steps.
- First open the communication software that is used.
- Open the desired page.
- Make sure the App or software is in full screen mode.
- Use the PrtSc button on your onscreen keyboard or an attached keyboard. It will look like nothing happened but it has been pasted into your windows clipboard.
- Access the windows desktop and in the search bar enter Paint.
- In the tool bar area, Select Paste. This will put the screen shot into paint.
- Select the File option and Save
- Give the file a name and note where it saved, so it can be found later to attach to an email
Other options for taking a screen shot can be found here.